In a message dated 9/3/2009 9:43:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dangerwo...@san.rr.com writes:

Hello everybody. I am currently working on a new story for the  upcoming
fall edition of Dangerwood... the Magazine. Certainly, dealing  with a
disability -- particularly a new disability, such as a spinal  injury -- can be
overwhelming at times. What gets YOU through? Please tell  me... where do you
draw your inspiration from? All input would most certainly  be welcome..
There are people out there searching the web everyday in an  effort to sort
things out following life-threatening catastrophes.
Thanks, Nick
Dangerwood... The Magazine
_Www.SurvivingParalysis.com_ (http://www.SurvivingParalysis.com)
1.  Family, friends and the Lord
2.  Not taking no for an  answer
3.  My strong will and nature to support the things I think are  right.
4.  Sitting outside in the sun every chance I can.
5.   Doing my favorite activities, concerts, going to other events,
shopping,  movies, videos, recording my favorite shows, spending time with
others
to  learn from them.I especially enjoy my cohorts on the quad list.