I hear ya Greg, getting older as a quad is super tough!  compared to now my 1st 
10 years was pure heaven  lol  -- my nerve pain-bladder-body pain is so bad at 
times, I wonder how I will make it if it keeps getting worse, I try to stay 
possitive and not dwell on it too much, get sick of all the meds but gotta take 
em. These ole" human bodies are not made to last forever----hopefully our 
spirit bodies will though huh ??  Patrick Swazey= hope your at peace--- ( he 
said he was wandering about the after-life before he died.)       Dan H.

--- On Sun, 9/20/09, Greg <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Greg <[email protected]>
Subject: [QUAD-L] Sore Areas
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 12:11 PM








My crotch area is really getting tender. Bad enough the whole area is seeping 
red. I’ve tried everything. Covering with gauze pads, going commando, wearing 
sweats or shorts instead of jeans. It’s bad enough now I might go to the doctor 
to get it looked at. My next step will be not staying outside in the reallll 
hot heat. I’ve not been out as much, but maybe I just need to stay in for 
awhile. I need some kind of tube blowing cool dry air up my pants :-)
Plus, now my SP cath area is looking real bad. Not just the bleeding and 
prowding, that can be fixed with the silver nitrate sticks. But the whole area 
around it is loosing color, kind of grey.
 
My body is just falling apart after too many years as a quad.
 
Greg

Reply via email to