Hi Linda and Greg.  The future of medicine is today.  Can you  take a
picture of the irritation area and send it to your doctor's office for
examination?  I know that some here having been doing this for a couple of
years and
may be the new pioneers in medicine as this is what is being proposed  for
the new generation of internet house calls.
Its worth your time and its fast.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 9/21/2009 3:13:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,