Good luck with your surgery Veranda.    I had a wound 'down there' that took 2
surgeries to close.  It was a long, trying time from start to finish.  I hope
yours goes better.AZDAVE

-----Original Message-----
From: Veranda Escobar <vaescob...@yahoo.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, Oct 15, 2009 11:12 am
Subject: [QUAD-L] Flap surgery 2morrow

I have my first flap surgery tomorrow and I am so upset i've been on a wound
vac since 8-28 thinking it would be close by now. they almost called surgery
off monday cause outside looked good until they looked at the inside side and
said it needed 2 still be closed. they say i will be in hospital 2 wks then a
ltac unit for 2 more wks. i have cried everyday since i found out i'd have to
be down more time then i have already. So depressed.