quad-digest has been down for at least 3 or 4 years...not sure what's goin on here lately

Eric W Rudd
c5sc...@gmail.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tod E. Santee" <sant...@cox.net>
To: <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:01 PM
Subject: Did a Quad-Member send this? (Fwd: -- SPAM -- [QUAD-L] Come, enter, win)

Hi All... I'm wondering if it was one of our bona fide Quad List Members that sent this to the List. I accidentally Clicked when I intended to Delete.

Note it is From: Quad-DIGEST @eskimo.com  (not Quad-List)

For the benefit of others I'll tell you this link leads to a site that appears to be a Google-site used by one called "Imperious" (??) to attempt to sell his/her/their goods by luring you to another site!

In my mind the link and message are JUNK and most likely a Phishing site for e-mail addresses to send more spam to. (My apologies if this IS from a true member --BUT-- we long-timers here don't typically send nor appreciate such messages here!)

Best wishes & Beware!
--Tod