Some people drive thru red lights.... because they can... without  fear.
It probably happens hundreds of times a day in the big cities.   Its no
wonder that stupid people don't know how to park or don't care how they  park
or
where to park.  Some of those very people have H/C plates or  Placards and
feel the need to park on the stripes, because they feel they have  the right.
 Can't change stupid.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/30/2009 3:16:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,