OMG! Last night I had an episode with my foley catheter. It clogged up and I
had a bad case of disreflexia, I guess I waited too long before changing it, I
normally change it every month but this time I just kindda forgot and almost 2
months went by. The lady that comes to change it was supposed to come today, I
called her last night when I was having the issue to see if she could come but
she was unable to so I had my mom do It, she had never done it before but I
guided her and she was able to do it, thank God! I felt like I was going to
die, it was scarry, my mom was all nervous too but she did a good job! I'll
never let that happen again thats for sure!!

Lissette Whitehead
1177 Broadway Suite #4
Chula Vista, CA 91911
www.lissettesgoaltowalk.synthasite.com

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_4:092009