From: LJT <ljtbe...@yahoo.com>
To: Quad-list@eskimo.com; Stacy Harim <imwheelin1...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 9:26:53 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] suprapubic and sling

Stacy,
I want to be sure I understand your situation correctly.  Do you currently use
an indwelling catheter and want to switch to a super pubic catheter?  And what
is this sling that you speak of?  I have a super pubic catheter, and while I'm
pretty new to the game (to being a quad) I'd like to help shed some light if I
can.  I've been very happy with mine.
Also when they talk about your urethra are they talking about closing it off
completely to eliminate its leaking entirely?  Personally, and this is my own
deal, I think I'd be a little scared to have them close it off entirely. I take
detrol LA to control bladder spasms and therefore leaking.  Please contact me
if you have any questions.  But again like I say I'm pretty new to this, so I
don't know how much help I can be.

 Lucinda
C-4,5 complete
July 31, '05