Make sure you get permission from your primary physician before doing
standing therapy.  When I tried it about 10 years ago, my physician gave me
the go-ahead, but doesn't believe it helps keep the bone density up.  It
does, however, help with spasticity as well as making people feel better.

I had too much problem getting up in the standing frame.  It required two
people and a tremendous amount of effort.  Not to mention the fact that I
was too tall for the frame.  It ended up causing more pain to my neck and
shoulder then it was worth, so I turned the equipment back in
Quadius