Thanks Bob.  That is how I see it too.  Most of the violations  are either
parking in/on the striped lines.  This prevents those who parked  in valid
spots from entering or exiting their vehicles safely and in an  emergency
could cause bodily harm/injury.  The second violation is the  temporary use of
another person's tags or unauthorized/improper use of anothers  tags
(placard/plates).  Those with placards and plates should be tested and  must
pass
the special rules for use of such tags.
Keep the money rolling!
Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/17/2010 11:24:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,