From: karan alexander <kabea...@optonline.net>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 6:17:52 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] 2nd time posting here

Thank you for responding to my initial post, it feels encouraging to know I'm
not the only one out here (even though I feel like it).  Is it common to
chronically feel tired, I don't eat right & I know that does not help - it's
dinner time & I've had a bananna, a coke & a handful of popcorn.  I'm also
trying as of today to wean myself from fentanyl patches (not happy so far).
Anyway, does anyone find any vitamins, shakes, protein bars, etc. to be
helpful? I'm looking for a magic potion...

Thanks