From: Thomas E. Cusack <tecn...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [QUAD-L] Question
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, May 24, 2010, 12:44 PM

Hello! I've followed alot of your comments and questions and now I have one of
my own. I've been sweating on and off for about five weeks. The sweats are not
continous but sporatic and intermittent. I've gone tomy urologist in case it's
an UTI and initially it was, I took the antibiotics and things calmed down.
Then then came roaring back and more antibiotics. The urine is relatively clean
(for me) and I'm still sweating like a dog. The dr.'s are thinking that I
should go to a neurologist. The ultrasound and KUB Xray don't show anything/any
reason for the sweats. Oh, I only sweat on the right side of my upper torso and
head.
39 years post injury C6/7
Tom