Hi Dana

Does the Sony Ericsson W518 a have a headset cord that is 3.5 MM?
RadioShack carries an adapter-
<http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2603246> 2.5mm to 3.5
mm Cell to Stereo Adapter

http://RSK.imageg.net/images/pixel.gif

Model: FG-06-0518-1A  |  Catalog #: 274-004

It is now $10.00.  I pair my headset cord from Sony with that adapter to the
Jabra a 210.  With this setup and a Sony Ericsson phone that has voice
activation and the magic word should be totally hands free with your
Bluetooth.

It has worked for me for four years.  I have had several different
Bluetooth-Plantronics, Motorola, BlueAnt and now Jawbone.  They have all
worked well.  Do they have their little quirks?  Of course they do, its
voice activation and I do not see it ever being perfect.  Engines humming in
the background, loud noises at the mall, many people talking at one time all
affect voice activation.  Would I do without voice activation?  No way.  I
minimize the people that my cell phone calls by only having those who do not
mind my phone ringing and me saying "sorry my phone missed you".  It happens
once or twice a day if I am out and about around a lot of noise.  I keep all
of my other phone numbers through voice connect with AT&T.  Problem solved
for me.

I hope that this can help you.

You already have the cell phone that I am looking into-my W600 I is really
getting old and although I have another one I think I would like to try the
WI 518 A.  I liked the GPS but it does have far more things than I will ever
use.

So with the adapter at $10.00, Jabra a 210 at $14.00 if you have a AT&T cell
phone hookup you should be good to go.  Honest people, I cannot push in the
buttons and it works for me.  J

Joan

<<image003.png>>