I always have good intentions of exercise / intense strengthening,
whatever you might call it to reach my full potential. But intentions
are easier than actually being consistent. Two of my obstacles are 1 -
a full time job (not complaining) and 2 needing someones help for me to
actually do / get to where I know I can get to.

Neither are an excuse, just obstacles that I need to figure out.

I was injured at 15, now 33. Much time has passed but I know it's still
not too late to be in all reality at least 10x better / physically able
than I am now.

I'm c2 incomplete, right side strongest, use a power chair, with a left
afo and walker and help standing I can walk between 40 and 50 steps at
a time. But can't stand myself or transfer myself / but the potential
is clearly there, much more potential that I can put into words, and
too much potential to just let go.

There's a gym near my home that I know would benefit me greatly but I
would need someone willing to invest their time and energy to help me
and for me it's difficult to ask for that kind of help. A friend who'm
I've only know a few weeks said he would help (I asked him) Still it's
difficult for me to go forward with the gym. Things like him being
married gand having kids and make taking time from his family make it
difficult for me to really go through with it.

On the other end I have a single friend who I asked and he said yes but he was
obviously not interested at all.

Anyway. I know there's a way. But I don't know where to start - my legs
work - my arms work - my abs and back work - but everything needs to
and can be strengthened. But where do I start?

Right now I try to walk once a day (usually 5 days a week) just to maintain
that ability.

I have to improve everything, if it was just biceps or quads or 1 or 2
things it would be less overwhelming. But I know that if I can put it
together, the rewards will greatly be worth the time effort and pain
that I invest.

I have a new fes device that I haven't used yet. I hope to make use of it soon.
Any suggestions?

Where should I start? I don't have access to the internet alot so I can't look
up / post as often as I'd like.

Would it help if I videoed my ability and limitations and posted them?
Would anyone be willing to tell me what and how I should work on things?

Anyway, thank you for listening, thank you for your help, please give me your
advice.

Ian