do you have Medicaid?

  _____

From: ladyno...@aol.com [mailto:ladyno...@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:22 PM
To: big46...@fuse.net; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Help

I am currently living at home, but looking for an assistant living facility,
as I do not have the help here that I need. I pay someone to come in the
morning to get me washed and dressed and into my chair. The remainder of the
day, my 80 year old mother, who is in poor health, is here with me. I pay
someone to come in the evening, to put me into bed. During the night time,
my mother and husband are here, but they both sleep upstairs, and I am
downstairs in the family room, with my cell phone headset on in case of an
emergency. During the nights, I sleep on my back entire time and sit in my
chair from 8 AM to 9 PM. I've been fortunate to this point (five years post
as of tomorrow July 2) but now my bottom is starting to break down and I
need even more care and attention that I don't have. My husband does not
want to be a caregiver. He provides for what I need, but is not very
attentive, which is why I need assisted-living. It is so expensive that I
really can't afford it, which is why I'm still at home.

Naomi, C-4 quad since July 2, 2005

In a message dated 6/30/2010 1:33:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,