Hi Johnny,

Have you ever considered just using a bed bag while in your chair? I do. I
have a hole cut in the left pocket of all my pants for the tubing and the
bed bag connects to a loop under the seat of my chair. I have black material
that covers the bag and tubing. I never have to worry about drinking too
much or the tube kinking. So much easier and more reliable than my leg bag
days.

Steve - C4, 22 years