Tim, aka Stuntman, was also in contact with Mr Boyd.  I will call Tim  this
week and ask.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/31/2010 10:04:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
quad...@gmail.com writes:

for the  first time I received a failure to deliver message.  I fear he no
longer  has that e-mail address.  A couple of years ago I know he was the
oldest  living quadriplegic and more than 80 years old.  Well, maybe I should
say  longest surviving, given I believe he was hurt sometime around the
Korean  War.

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 9:50 PM, <_wheelch...@aol.com_