ahh! must have missed that part

Eric W Rudd
c5sc...@gmail.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Oldaker
  To: Eric W Rudd
  Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] bed bags all day?

  Eric,

  Like Lissette, my 2000cc bag hangs below my chair and unless you're looking
closely, you cannot notice it. This is mainly because I have black material
covering the bag had the tubing so it virtually blends in with my black
wheelchair and wheelchair cushion. The black cover for the bag has Velcro
closures so it is easy to put on and take off.

  Steve - C4, 22 years