From: daa...@aol.com <daa...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] anniversary....
To: onemofor...@yahoo.com, quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 12:26 PM

I wish you the best day on this day of your injury 22 years ago. I hope you
treat yourself to something that you want to do as you deserve it after 22
years in our quadriplegic world. I always try to find a concert I want to see.

I wish you many more years. I always pray that there are new innovations
developed and research to help us live more comfortably as we age.

Dana C4-5, 36 years post

In a message dated 8/7/2010 9:25:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time,