  From: daa...@aol.com<mailto:daa...@aol.com>
  To: davekrehb...@earthlink.net<mailto:davekrehb...@earthlink.net> ;
quad-list@eskimo.com<mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] thanks for the invite so far... and a question about
computer ga...

  Hi Dave,
  I just wanted to say hi and thank you for joining. I think you will like this
group as you can ask any questions that you might have and others are glad to
help you with their experience and knowledge. I've never played games on the
computer, but I'm sure it is fun.

  Dana(C4- 5 complete, 36 years post, passenger in a motor vehicle accident,
Prairie Village Kansas which is a suburb of Kansas City)

  In a message dated 8/18/2010 10:15:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,