Good evening fellow quads. I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of a
homeless quad? I was asked this question by a friend and it got me thinking.
For
example here in Ca. they still haven't set the yearly budget and our In Home
Supportive Services may be on the chopping block. So if a quad no longer had
payed care they might would end up on the street. I know some will say, "well
then they will go to a nursing home" but remember if lots of people don't have
care, the homes will fill quickly. Not to mention I looked into going in a
nursing home once before and couldn't find a single home that would take a quad
without some kind of outside payment more than Social Security and Medicare. So
group my questions are 1.) have you ever seen or heard of a homeless quad and
2.) what would you do if suddenly you had no care and or home?

Take care all.
Donald C5/6 19 years post