what's the lie?  all I see is an opinion.
azdave

In a message dated 9/14/2010 1:57:19 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
d...@unh.edu writes:

The  following from a Senate race in Kentucky:

"I think a lot of things  could be handled locally," Paul, a
Republican, said in an interview on  NPR's All Things Considered in
May. "I think if you have a two-story  office and you hire someone
who's handicapped, it might be reasonable to  let him have an office
on the first floor rather than the government  saying you have to have
a $100,000 elevator. And I think when you get to  the solutions like
that, the more local the better, and the more common  sense the
decisions are, rather than having a federal government make  those
decisions."

How can people get away with saying such blatant  lies? Do these
people have no shame?

Dan