From: greg <g...@eskimo.com>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 8:37:55 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Cigarette Lighter Outlet on Chair

I wanted to get a cigarette lighter outlet on my chair. I called all the chair
repair shops around, but no one will do it. I saw one that said it plugged into
a wheelchair's charging outlet on a joystick controller, but did not mention
what chairs are compatible. $200, a bit high. But my chair will not work if the
charger is plugged in.

Greg