Most tires and wheels for mobility devices are made in China. Most electric
 wheelchairs and scooters are made in China, by Chinese using parts and
components made in China, also by Chinese. Primo, is one of the biggies in
China, but there are several.  I don't see Goodyear, Goodrich or Gooday
getting involved with adaptive mobility tires in the near or far future.   What
shame, eh?

Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/14/2010 11:27:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,