Me too, but meds don't seem to help with that for me.
Then when I stretch it makes my arms tingle even more.
One cold draft just ruins my day.
The hair on my arms stay up and then when rubbing on my shirt or a warm breeze goes by my arms tingle more.
Though I do realize how good I have it here in the sun. To me, 65 and sunny is better than 80 and cloudy.

Greg