In a message dated 10/31/2010 9:53:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wheelch...@aol.com writes:

Hey  Everybody,
Happy Halloween!  Did anybody got to a party? Did anybody dress up? What
as? I need to live  precariously through you guys that are up and out and
about. Tell me all the  details. What did your children, grandchild, niece, or
nephew get dressed up  as?
Bobbie

Hi Bobbie,
Dave was a hippie, I was a college graduate with a sign reading *Need job
Soon!* and Isabella was a female pirate. I have pics if you'd like to see.
Dave  was the best I think. :-) In our neighborhood, we have a lot of get
togethers  & build a fire...it's a nice place. We just moved here last yr & I
like  it.
Dianna