Oh, I most definitely did not think you did not do your research! I know you
better than that. :-)

I am just curious (and I am sure that many other people are for when they
need new chairs) WHAT chairs people are choosing and WHY.

That is great that you are getting a leg bag opener put on it!!!

What color did you pick? The DEMO that my husband brought back today is a
shiny red color around the base and the tire rims. I like the red color but
not sure right now what color I will end up choosing.

Again, thanks again for your information! And hope you get it sooner than
later!

Lori