For those who need something to hold your cell phones or remotes to your chairs, look into universal cell phone holders for bicycles. Some look pretty good. I saw a few that advertised for wheelchairs, but they looked big and bulky and $$$. I was trying to find something that would look better. I ended up finding a good leather case the phone snapped into that had a flap that covered the phone. I put 2 holes in the top to put a connector on it. Then attached a lanyard to it. It goes around my neck or hangs from my lateral support, but thought these universal holders might be of interest to someone for something.

Greg