Did the doctor's at Methodist-Indianapolis perform the muscle flap for you
Monty?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/12/2010 5:30:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
aa999...@yahoo.com writes:

I'm  writing you from the hospital after receiving a muscle flap. After a
three-year old bone infection that wouldn't heal and took me finding my
own
doctors two hours away from my city where I live! I had a great  orthopedic
surgeon, plastic surgeon and the most important part excellent  infectious
disease doctor. The orthopedic person cleaned up the site  yesterday and
now
today they took muscle right above my wrist to put just  below my elbow.
Six
weeks of IV antibiotics and with any luck this thing  will finally heal up.
Coming up this Sunday will be my 17th year post  injury and life is
wonderful
because we keep on rolling onto the rest of  our lives. Having my own
apartment
with a roommate and a nursing agency  twice a day what's there to complain
about?
Thanks for all ideas over the  years. Monty of Indiana c 3/4 complete