My aide had trouble pushing the catheter into the bladder.
She pulled it out and spot of blood on catheter, so we just put a condom
catheter on last night.
This morning my night bag had blood in it and 1000cc of urine.
And a few drops of blood coming out the penis hole.(ouch)

I decided not to intermittent cath today so we would not iratate it.
I am wearing condom catheter.
I never had this happen in 14 years.

I am worried. Should I drink alot or not much?

any suggestions how to heal it?

I usually wear condom catheter and change it at night & morning.
I do intermittent cath to drain the bladder in between changing condom cath.

Thanks in advance,
Derrick W