I was brought to the hospital for pneumonia. A few days after entering, my
bowels became blocked (my bowels were not moving at all) after coming I was
 given Miralax along with several large glass of prune juice with no of
magnesia  1 tablespoon. A few days later it finally started working. I've been
taking bran  cereal and now I'm taking 10 baby prrunes will along with senna
and stool  softener's. If I ever don't go I use Miralax & prune juice with
milk of  magnesia. I also use enemas, which they say not to use in rehab.
It's important  to eat a lot of green leafy vegetables, whole-grain breads and
fruits. I also  think it helps to not gain weight
Prunes are easier for me to eat than drink prune juice. The hospital is
amazed at the number of senna I use, but it works for me. I started out with a
 small amount and I've had to increase. I rarely have accidents.
Dana

In a message dated 1/11/2011 4:32:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,