You mentioned Joni.  She is such a sweetie.  You forgot. Rene  Bondi too.
To Rehab at Craig, Shepard, Kessler, RIC in their spinal units  is quite an
adventure and a rewarding experience in healthcare and  medicine.  Dr Bo,
have you looked into 4AP?  Accorda Hospital in NY  was the lead hospital and
Dr Cohen was lead Doctor in the study and  trials.  Don't know it its worth
your time.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/31/2011 5:05:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,