Once a day here, for about 20 min. Digital stimulation.
--- On Thu, 1/27/11, quadm...@cox.net <quadm...@cox.net> wrote:

From: quadm...@cox.net <quadm...@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Fwd: bowel program..how many times a week?
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 2:59 PM

Waiting to make sure the mucus is out is one reason mine takes 2+ hours also.
Though that is one reason I don't mind waiting a bit longer for. I tried using
the commode chair, but it only made it worse. Extra sweating from sitting too
long and helper can't reach the dig-stim as well. I've tried every other day,
Mon-Wen-Fri, and Mon-Thur. I know your body needs a schedule, so I did it for a
long time. I noticed no real difference. I don't eat a lot, mainly a few snakes
and dinner. That might be 1 issue, but I do eat healthy foods mostly. I settled
for Mon-Thur just for convenience.