A lot of us have problems with low blood pressure.  The reason your blood
pressure drops after you eat is because blood is going to the inner core of
the body to help in the digestion process.  The reason I know this is
because they trained us in the Army that you might initially feel cool or
cold a few minutes after eating in a cold climate.  Then they explain the
reason.

I used to take medicine to elevate the blood pressure whenever I had to go
somewhere quickly, but now the VA doesn't prescribe it anymore.  At least
not the VA down here in Tampa.

Right now I am using Pepsi Max to boost the blood pressure.  In fact, it
works better and faster than the pills did.  The problem I have with it is I
feel fatigued after the boost wears off, but at least my blood pressure is
stable around 90/50.

I also have a problem with my blood pressure occasionally elevating when I
am in bed in the morning (sometimes 160/100) and then as soon as I can put
into the wheelchair it will start going down to levels where my blood
pressure cuff won't register a reading.  It's always a process and usually
takes a little while for the blood pressure to come up without the use of
caffeine or pseudoephedrine or other products which boosts the blood
pressure.

Quadius
PS hopefully there are too many errors.  I'm sure you guys/gals have seen
plenty of NaturallySpeaking mistakes in the past.  :-)