From: wheelch...@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:02:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] van
To: moip...@yahoo.com; quad-list@eskimo.com

With all due respect.... I'm going out on a limb and hope you don't get
your wish.  And before you want to jump these bones... let me
explain.  If you were in poor physical shape and in need of an ambulance...
would you want a cheap one, that was rusty, barely running with no lights or
working siren to take you to the hospital.... or would you want a nice, brand
new one to transport you safely to the hospital... and get there?  There is
nothing worse that getting stuck on a very hot day in the middle of no where in
a broken down van with a bad lift.... and no one cares about it.  The van
gets towed to the shop where they tell you its going to cost a lot of money to
repair it.... plus that 400 dollar tow bill.

I do hope that you are able to obtain a clean and safe vehicle.  They
are few and far between, but not impossible.
I truly wish for you the best.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 5/18/2011 12:14:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,