For those of you who use condom caths and have problems with them... a new
product to try:
Don.
----------------------------------

http://www.bioderm.co.uk/index.asp

Thanks for speaking with me earlier, here's the info we spoke about: Liberty
3.0 is an the external male catheter for men with incontinence or mobility
issues used for urine control, and wound care and infection control, based on
an innovative hydrocolloid technology that seals securely to the skin,
providing protection from moisture and bacteria. Liberty 3.0 was developed to
provide more freedom for men seeking a bettter method of bladder control and
aims to make urinary output monitoring managment healthier and more
comfortable. Therefore it reduces infection, skin breakdown, discomfort and
odor.  It also works for a all male anatomy sizes, including, uncircumcised and
retracted.  If you have any questions or would like to see a sample of the
Liberty, call me or simply email me. If you have any patients you think may
benefit from the product, we can send them a free starter pack, and if they
like it, its covered under Medicare, Medicaid, VA,
 Private Insurances, and Workers Comp. Thanks, I look foward to speaking with
you soon.

 Nadia Darius, RN
Customer Care Representative
1800-373-7006 ext. 3010