From: Lori Michaelson <lorilivin...@gmail.com>
To: Danny Hearn <ddh...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wed, June 15, 2011 7:59:33 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] sleep aids or meds.

I am still keeping personal information like this off list. I was put on
Amitriptyline (Elavil) for pain and spasms in 1995 with the hope that that
alleviate my pain and spasms from syringomyelia. It didn't but I ended up
staying on it anyway.
In 1997 I cut back from 50 mg at bedtime to 25 mg and still slept fitfully
through the night but at some point, can't remember when, something must've
been
bothering me badly so I went back to 50 mg at bedtime and am still on that
dosage. I remember trying it one time to go back to 25 mg again but couldn't do
it.

I go through periods of not being able to sleep but not having that problem
right now--thank God! All we need is one more problem right? Don't answer! LOL.
Lori