Love it!  I also hear you don't have to change your underwear each day
like we do up North (smiling)
Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/22/2011 5:32:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hellodav...@aol.com writes:

I have 111 here in Glendale AZ - just w of Phoenix - with 7%  humidity.
When you spit, it doesn't hit the ground.
azdave

The key to  everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the
egg, not smashing  it.
_Daveoconnell.com_ (http://daveoconnell.com/)

In a message dated 7/22/2011 2:49:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,