I thought Concept in Confidence, had the best prices.  Am I  incorrect?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/10/2011 12:43:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ddh...@sbcglobal.net writes:

Hi all--- a while back someone told me a good site to get magic bullet
suppositories--- can't remember the store now--do you guy know if they all run
about the same price OR is there any stores that sell them a bit cheaper  ?
  We use the oil based most times, but when in a hurry or having  any
trouble then use the magic bullet water based type--seems to work good  this
way
for me.  thanks ! have a good day everyone,  Dan  H.