I think most of us, when we think about what our purpose in life is, we tend to
think about something really big
when it doesn't necessarily have to be that way, sometimes little things that
we do that we might not even realize
can inspire and make a difference in the life of others, like Nan said, just
the way we live our lives and the attitude

we have towards life can touch other people. People often tell me that I
inspire them because I always maintain a
positive attitude and I just think that's the way it should be, you have to try
to enjoy life no matter what, there's no

sense in feeling sorry for yourself and it's just a waste of time. Every
experience, good or bad, is meant to teach us
something, so we should try and learn something from our experiences.

Good day to all!

Lissette Whitehead
1177 Broadway Suite #4
Chula Vista, CA 91911