I went through a spell four or five years ago with those very same symptoms. It
felt like the ceiling and all four walls were closing in on me. I eventually
found myself with full fledged panic attacks. It was horrible. I actually did
sleep in my tilt chair for a few nights. This went on for nearly a year. The
doc and I finally found a combination of drugs that calmed me down. I
completely understand how he feels. Larry Willis
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: