I was injured at 19 - c3 incomplete, and have nearly normal touch  sensatio
ns - hot and cold not so much.   I was in a rehab ward with 6  other sci's
all under 21 - 1 of whom had a sister in nursing school who would  visit
often.  we told her to bring 6 friends next time and she did.   they made our 6
month rehab much more bearable.  Also..... my p.t. was a 28  year old female
who was very nice to all of us guys.  1 time she took me  and 1 other
(para) and his date to the drive in.  Afterwards, she suggested  we all spend
the
night at her trailer.  Rick took the couch and she dragged  me down the
hall and into her bed. (I was much lighter then.)  We spent the  night
determining just what worked and how well it did.  by morning she  said, "I'm
taking
you back - you're killing me."  it was wonderful to know  all was not
'broken'.  Since then - 1967 - I got married to a h.s.  sweetheart, had 3 kids
the old fashioned way, taught school, and had a 25 year  career with Honeywell
as a programmer.  now my job is in India and I fool  around on the PC all
day trying to remember which happy hour is on which day,  and getting a
bigger quad belly every year.
I wish everyone here a very blessed Thanks Giving and happy holidays with
good friends and family.

What some  call health, if purchased by perpetual anxiety about diet, isn't
much better  than tedious disease.
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/George_Dennison_Prentice/)

George Dennison Prentice
_Daveoconnell.com_ (http://daveoconnell.com/)

In a message dated 11/21/2011 1:28:38 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,