I know Christmas can be hard, but remember how teenagers are and just keep
makin her till shes 18 its your right :) and at least you did get your tree up.
I was worried to whod put my tree up but my daughter asked if she could do it
but she loves christmas and couldnt really do it at her place shes 21 w/kids
now too. Just dont give up on christmas next year, because this year was lil
frustrating it'll get better just keep your holiday spirit and itll all turn
out good and it will get addictive. Have a blessed day and a Merry Ghristmas
Gina

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android