I will be posting a much better video to get the full effect, one of the main
reasons you have a separate battery is not to worry about the drain on my main
one! I'm not doing this for show, I'm doing this after my tickets this summer
of having no lights. In the next video I will also include my headlight that is
tucked under my lap tray with its own rechargeable battery. Yes that is correct
I have three different chargers for my chair now but after passing several
officers after dark with no complaints so far! There will be even more on my
new chair next spring, these LEDs are the most wonderful things ever.