he is pushing furniture around isn't he?   when there is no pain  sensation
- one can hurt himself very easily and very severely.  I cooked  my legs
operating a charcoal grill once - a friend mentioned I should probably  back
up a bit.   he was too late as I had 1st degree burns by  then.   be careful
with such things.
AZDAVE

_daveoconnell.com_ (http://daveoconnell.com/)

In a message dated 1/22/2012 11:07:40 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,