I have been dealing with a wound on my foot for two years now. I currently am
seeing a doctor at a wound clinic. We are now using hydrotherablu again. I am
supposed to dampen the blue material that then expands like a sponge. I am
supposed to change the dressing once a day. When I wait that long, the sponge
dries up and basically deepens my wound. I hate it. Is there anything that I
can put on it so it doesn't dry out? I am about to stop using it. We used it
once before and it didn't work then, either.

Candle
"Scars remind of us where we’ve been, they don’t have to dictate where we are
going."
~David Rossi of Criminal Minds