  From: gah17...@aol.com
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 1:03 PM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] posture

  Hello all,

  Does anyone use foam or other means to correct bad posture when setting?

  My posture when sitting is very very poor and I lean badly to the right.

  I can start sitting fairly decent, but during the day my hip migrates to the
left
  and my posture gets even worse.

  Would like to hear any ideas.

  Glenn Henry