I really hate the idea of a colostomy, but doing my BP is just no fun anymore.
It takes hours now to finish. It takes so long and I get so dizzy at times
doing it, that I no longer can sit-up while doing it, I have to lay in bed.
And I seam to only go while doing the digit-stim, so I have to do that longer
and more times. And it's doing that which makes me sweat so bad. I have to put
a towel under my head and shoulders I sweat so bad.
I just hate the idea, but I'm wondering if it would just make like easier. It's
no fun trying to plan things around what days your mornings are unknown.
It's hard to schedule things if you need extra help, cause even most nursing
agency's either don't know how or just can't do it.
My last trip in the hospital overnight for a colonoscopy the nurse said they
were no legally able to do it. Now that just sounds stupid, who else in the
world should be the most legal to do it. Well, that just makes my case for
having it done. But... I read that you still need to do the digit-stim once a
week to clear out mucus stuff. Now that defeats the whole purpose for getting
it done.
Those that have done it, what's the hassle of that part?
Greg