I told the doctor about the hydroferablu and how it keeps getting hard like a
pebble and making my wound deeper. He wants me to stop using it because I am
not draining enough to keep it soft. Yeah! That was the good news.

Bad news, it looks like my anemia is back. I have trouble processing my foods.
I take a multivitamin and I am usually okay. During this times, I take an extra
iron supplement. They don't always want me to take the extra iron because of
toxicity worries. So, other than eating rare steaks, I'm going to have to do
something else. I'll have to figure out what vegis I can sneed into my
smoothies for extra iron.
Hope everyone is doing okay.

Candle
"Scars remind of us where we’ve been, they don’t have to dictate where we are
going."
~David Rossi of Criminal Minds