From: Steve Oldaker <steve.olda...@comcast.net>
To: diannal767 <diannal...@aol.com>; quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 7, 2012 12:45 pm
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Air mattress

I have owned two Sleep Number beds during the last 10-12 years and would likely
purchase another one if needed. I like them because the center of the mattress
and padding breaks down at a much slower rate than a traditional mattress. I
keep mine pumped up all the way and it makes it easy for my care assistants to
move me around in my bed. I purchased the mattress only and use it on my
Invacare hospital bed.

Steve - C4, 23 years